Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jalapeno Joes!

 You can find this little gem tucked into the strip of stores on Red River St. between Wells Fargo and Jimmy Johns, only minutes away from the UT campus. I love Jalapeno Joes because they're cheap, they're tasty, and they serve breakfast tacos all day. What else can you ask for?
The place is really relaxed. I was able to chow down and watch the longhorn network at the same time. The service was also quick & very polite.


I ordered a bowl of tortilla soup which was delicious. All the ingredients tasted fresh and it was seasoned perfectly. I also ordered one bacon, egg, and cheese taco along with one potato, egg, and cheese taco. Both tacos together cost around $3.50, which is pretty cheap compared to places like the Taco Shack. The tacos are packed with food and amazing-ness and definitely a good deal.
I seriously had to dig in before I snapped a picture. I just couldn't help myself!










No comments:

Post a Comment