Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Galaxy Cafe

Galaxy Cafe. Everyone MUST go at some point. I personally prefer the 12th and West Lynn location over the Triangle. Nevertheless, the food is the same. The menu at Galaxy has SO many options! First, you have to decide between breakfast or lunch food, which for some I hear is a very hard process. For myself, I am not a huge breakfast lover, so I was able to easily narrow that down. The hard part was then deciding between a salad, a sandwich, a wrap, or a hamburger. Yesterday, I opted for the chicken and mozzarella sandwich with a side of their homemade tortilla soup. It was absolutely delicious! The soup is just spicy enough without going overboard and the mozzarella on the sandwich was top notch! Everyone should check out this little joint! Where to next??

No comments:

Post a Comment